I wasn't very scared since this was a very populated trail with lots of people out enjoying the day, but I also knew we only had packed three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and brought two beers so this would not fill up a grizzly if approached! Luckily the only issue we had is we lost little Arno's friend "cow" somewhere along the trail..........
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Hiking in the Red Rocks
We set out to the Red Rocks today for a 5 mile hike with the kiddos! Of course as we set out I read a ranger sign that said "what to do if you are approached by a bear or mountain lion" Ahhh!!! I started thinking back to Arno's camping trip when him and his friends did encounter a bear and it slept in their campsite all night eating their food and drinking their beer!
I wasn't very scared since this was a very populated trail with lots of people out enjoying the day, but I also knew we only had packed three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and brought two beers so this would not fill up a grizzly if approached! Luckily the only issue we had is we lost little Arno's friend "cow" somewhere along the trail..........




I wasn't very scared since this was a very populated trail with lots of people out enjoying the day, but I also knew we only had packed three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and brought two beers so this would not fill up a grizzly if approached! Luckily the only issue we had is we lost little Arno's friend "cow" somewhere along the trail..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Internet Sites We Visit
Puget Sound Scuba Diving
Who Said Diving in the Northwest is Dark?




No comments:
Post a Comment