Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to Work

As most of you know, I have returned back to work and Arno is in daycare fulltime. This is probably why I have no time to update our blog but I will continue as much as possible.
WORK - Well it's going pretty good and little Arno likes it because he was given some new gear
(see onesie in pic - Eaton is the company I work for) It has been an adjustment to all of our schedules.
Weekends have a whole new meaning to "quality time"!
DAYCARE - luckily we love the dacare! I think this makes it easier to return to work because we feel it is safe, consistant, and they adore our baby!

Enjoy the new pics!














No comments:

Riley Tracker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Arno Tracker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Puget Sound Scuba Diving

Puget Sound Scuba Diving
Who Said Diving in the Northwest is Dark?