Sunday, August 24, 2008

34 Weeks

This is the latest belly pics at 34 weeks! The pregnancy has been so great and I have had no complaints through the first eight months but things are starting to change as I enter month 9, so I figure I can start my complaint session now............... I now have cankles which means my feet and ankles are so swollen they are as wide as my calves, I have "pregnancy carpul-tunnel" (the doctor says this will most likely go away after baby is born) this is causing my hands to tingle and shooting sharp pains up my arms, this only effects me while I am sleeping and in the morining when my hands/wrists/arms are recovering from the night (imagine putting on mascara with no feeling in your hands), and I am starting the pregnancy waddle because it honestly hurts to walk! Arno has come up with great solutions as he has bought me a body pillow to prop my legs as I toss and turn side to side to help reduce the swelling in my feet and has let me borrow his snowboarding wrist guards which has helped alleviate the pain by stabilizing the motion in my wrists!!!! I may look ridiculous but it has helped!!!
The things I look forward to every week is prenantal yoga class, birthing class, and ice cream!

There is definately a body part sticking out the top of my belly!
Ahh!!!!!! Daddy and his son!!!!!!!!! I think Lil Arno has his Dad's eyes!

1 comment:

Charmayne said...

Baby Arno is so worth every moment but we all know the last few weeks are happily put out of our minds 2 seconds after his arrival. So complain away. Mothers everywhere will agree!

Riley Tracker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Arno Tracker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Puget Sound Scuba Diving

Puget Sound Scuba Diving
Who Said Diving in the Northwest is Dark?